Covid-19 Pre-Screening Questions
This screening questionnaire was adapted from the Ontario Dental Association (ver 2.0, June 2020)
You will be asked the following questions by our staff when…
- You book your appointment
- We contact you to confirm or remind you of your appointment (usually 24-48 hours before)
- You arrive at our clinic and sign the forms in-person.
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness, or persons self-isolating because of a determined risk for COVID-19, or a confirmed COVID- 19 positive patient?
您是否与患有急性呼吸道疾病的患者或与有 COVID-19 风险或被确诊为 COVID-19 阳性而自我隔离的人保持密切联系?
- Have you travelled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days?
- Have you had a fever, or have felt hot or chills anytime in the last two weeks?
- Do you have any of these symptoms: New onset of cough, Worsening chronic cough, Shortness of breath, Difficulty breathing, Sore throat, Difficulty swallowing, Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell, Headaches, Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias), Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, Pink eye (conjunctivitis), Runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause?
- Are you 70 years of age or older, and experiencing any of the following symptoms: delirium, unexplained or increased number of falls, acute functional decline or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, one of our dentists will call you to determine how to manage your care.
Thank you for your cooperation!